Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Stats Update

Total weight gain: 22 lbs.
Gender: male
Heart Rate: 156 bpm
Baby weight: 4lbs. 2 oz.
Blood pressure of Mommy: 112/62
Tummy measurement: 32 cm
Movement: I love playing guess what body part this is. Every morning for the past week when I wake up I can feel Milford (that is what the cheerleaders think I should name him) up right under my ribs.
Room: Still off-white but now has clean carpets and a lot more Bears stuff.
Happiness scale: 9/10 - I sleep great until I have to work and then I have a tendency to wake up and start thinking about different work related things. I usually feel great while standing, but cannot sit or ride in a car for long periods of time. Bus rides are becoming increasingly wonderful. I can still see my toes and put on my shoes without help. I can still bend down without any problems. I can also still do 10 push-ups with extra weight to boot.

No comments: