Monday, November 16, 2009

How long has it been. . .

That is broccoli hanging out his nose, not a booger.
Look at my teeth.

So much has happened since the last post. Well, maybe not. Kane now has 2 teeth, I went to Wisconsin to a conference and Kane managed to get a double ear infection while I was gone. Matt got to play Mr. Mom the whole time I was gone. It never fails that the whole time I was gone Kane slept through the night, but when I returned he has managed to not sleep through the night. He was even up for about an hour and a half last night. He wasn't wide awake, but he was not sleeping either.

2 comments:

The Developing Melodies Family said...

weird! we also got the double infection! word.

The Elliotts said...

Maybe Kane "slept through the night" because Daddy didn't hear him to get up with him! Somehow they can just sleep through that!