Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Day.

That would be rice up our nose form dinner
So why are we home today, especially when tomorrow is supposed to be worse because of the wind? I can't say that I don't appreciate snow days, but when you have to make it up, it's really not worth it. Now we have to go back after Memorial day. Here is what we've accomplished so far.

  1. Played in the snow
  2. Cleaned Kane's room (and then proceeded to mess it up again)
  3. Cleaned out Kane's dresser and closet (this is a never ending process. I haven't grown in the past 8 years and I have to go through Kane's clothes every other month)
  4. Napped!
I can't say that I don't appreciate snow days, becuase at least I get to hang out more with Kane (and Maggie because we are dog sitting)
Those are sock on our hands because Mom hasn't bought me gloves.

And those are socks on our feet over our shoes. Why buy snow pants, when this is the only time we've been out in the snow and we only lasted 5 minutes.

1 comment:

Douglas Evans said...

I like the hat and the napping.