Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Better late than never!









So not a whole lot has happened since my last post. Although my whole reason for not posting is because I really don't get a lot of internet time when I'm home (Spring Break) especially when the boy is awake and because I had to go to school two days for Solo & ensemble. My reason for being so lazy last week was because I finally gave in and started reading the Twilight Series and I haven't been able to put it down. That works out well: Matt can play his game and I can read my book. I finished the first 3 books last week and am taking my time with the 4th, being that it's the last in the series :(. So since my last post, Kane has started sleeping through the night from about 7:30 - 6:30. No complaints here. He had a very successful birthday party, which he slept through the first hour of and celebrated Easter. We also went to the Children's museum with Kim, Noah and Kenny. For some reason we never got a group shot. Probably because the kids were too busy checking everything out.

I don't exactly remember his stats from his appointment, but his height was in the 50th %, his weight was in the 25% and his head was in the 80%. No wonder he still falls over. His little body can't adequately support his big melon.
Favorite activities: throwing balls (especially in church keeping Darna and Janet on their toes in the pew ahead of us). Playing with his basketball hoop and getting into the lazy susan cabinet in the kitchen. Don't forget riding the tractor that he got for his birthday!

No comments: