Monday, September 27, 2010







Since my tech guy has put in a new filter at school I can't access my blog at work. I really don't make much time at home to work on it. Here are some random shots form the past month or so.
If you look closely in the Cozy Coupe photo, you'll notice that Kane has taken the seat of his toilet and put it on the seat in his car. Who knows???
The wet picture of Kane was when Mom was out washing windows and there was a big bucket of soapy water, which Kane decided to stick his head into. I couldn't get the camera fast enough when he still had suds on his face.
Grandpa Gordon and I went up to Chicago to go on a bike ride. For the most part Kane thought it was fun, except for when his helmet fell over his face. We rode over to China Town from Navy Pier. Grandma got some nun chucks for Kane, which you can now tell him to go and hit Mom or Dad. He wasn't too impressed with the Chinese food, but when we went to the Billy Goat on lower Wacker, he really liked the cheeseburger.

No comments: