Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mr. Wiggles

Okay, so I haven't gotten my belly photos up yet, but I honestly haven't had time. Between getting ready for our madrigal dinner, being away at a Thanksgiving basketball tournament all weekend and then not feeling all that well, not to mention the 5 different Christmas gifts I'm trying to make (hahaha, I'm a glutton for punishment) I just haven't had time to upload my photos.

Anyway, last night it was so weird. As I continue to be assaulted by Matt Jr. (I hope is no indication of his temperament once he's in the real world), last night I could watch the assault. It's so crazy to see my stomach moving. Even Matt could see it. One of the many joys of pregnancy (yeah, that's about the only one I've had so far). I can't wait until he gets a little bigger and won't be as free to move around. It's pretty wild when he's actively pummeling me on both sides. He really enjoys it when I eat. He usually reacts to different music things, I don't know if that's because he enjoys it, or because he dislikes it? Who knows.

I promise, the pictures are coming!

No comments: