Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stats Update

Total weight gain: 17 lbs. (looks like I got a bit carried away at the Aupperle Christmas or maybe it's all the Christmas cookies I've been eating at school)
Gender: male
Heart Rate: 155 bpm
Blood pressure of Mommy: 108/60
Tummy measurement: 26 cm
Movement: constant pummeling, which I fight back from time to time with poking. It's really funny when he pushes back.
Room color: Still white because we're still trying to sell our house
Baby blankets: still no farther along since I began. I'm waiting till I finish all the Christmas presents to get going.
Happiness scale: 10 - I've been feeling really good and still only have to go to the bathroom once a night. All of this inclement weather has kept me home more evenings than originally planned. I can still see my toes and put on my shoes without help. I can still bend down without any problems. I can also still to 10 push-ups with extra weight to boot.

1 comment:

The Developing Melodies Family said...

Well I think you look fantastic! And I am glad to hear that you feel good.

I have yet to get my tummy measured... Does your doc do that?

Have a Merry Xmas to you and yours!

I like your stats! :)