Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Eeeeek!


I can't believe we only 6 weeks left. We just had our first childbirth prep class last night and found it pretty informative. The first baby shower is on Saturday. I can't wait. Maybe I will start to feel a little more prepared when I actually get some baby supplies. Now, if I didn't have this cold, I would feel pretty good... that is until I sit for too long: He tends to get up under my ribs, which is not very comfortable. Oh yeah, and we might have our house sold. We're just waiting on the gentleman's financing. Hooray...... baby, move, uhm.... anything else that could happen? Oh yeah, I just offically received my Master's!

2 comments:

Sara T said...

Wow! You got a lot going on. Congratulations on the home being sold and a master's. Exciting news. Where are your plans to move now? Congrats again.

The Developing Melodies Family said...

Lots going on and all sounds good!

But if you move that means you have to repaint the Baby's room! I think you should do it Green and White this time... at least then he will grow up rooting for the right team... J-E-T-S!

Congrats on the masters.. it feels damn good doesnt it!