Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Latest stats!

Well.... still no baby. I'm getting tired of calling people and them being like "are you in labor." No, I just wanted to say HI!
I haven't gained anything from last week, I actually lost about a 1lbs. My belly has been consistently measuring about 3 weeks behind (I don't know that it feels or looks that way) and Dr. Weaver was a bit concerned. I had an ultrasound this morning just to make sure the fluid levels were still good. The results are that Matt Jr. could potentially be about 7lbs 11oz (according to my cousin, 2lbs. of which are his feet). The sono-tech was a bit taken a back by the measurements, so she did it again just to double check. There is a chance that it could be up to a pound off, let's hope for my sake if it is that it's over and not under. Who knows, we scheduled another appointment next week, we'll see if we make it that long. The Dr. didn't really seem to think that I would, but who knows. Matt Jr. is apparently not in any hurry to get here.

Don't worry, I am sporting my St. Patrick's shirt which I bought in the little kids section of Target! I will be sure to get a picture of it.

No comments: