Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Week 37

Woah.... we're down to the home stretch.

Weight gain: I'm right under 128. I've been that way for 2 weeks now. Everything must be going alright because my belly is still measuring well
Heart rate: 155bpm
Blood pressure: 117/70
Movement: Active as usual. Lots of hiccups and wiggling. I just love it when he sticks his elbows out. Every once in a while he'll push on my pelvis, which feels very strange. Other than that nothing out of the ordinary. My stomach still becomes temporarily mishaped. According to Dr. Weaver he's turned the right way.
Happiness scale: 9... I was very tired today, but that is because we're dog sitting this week. So when I got up to use the washroom last night I had to let the dog out. Of course she doesn't just quickly go out and do her business, she had to dawdle a bit and make me step outside to yell at her. Then I got back into bed and tried to fall back asleep, but realized that I was really hungry. So I had to get up and eat some applesauce. I was really hoping to fall back asleep without getting out of bed, but it just wasn't working. I'm just hoping to make it through this week and get cheerleading tryouts out of the way as well as HS solo & ensemble. Oh yeah, we have a concert on Monday, March 9th as well. I don't really think I will go into labor soon and the Dr. doesn't really seem to think that anything will happen, but my mom didn't dilate, she just went into labor. I kind of have a feeling that that might happen to me as well. We'll see. It's getting kind of exciting now.
Dr. Comments: On Saturday she will be going out of town for a week, so probably Saturday morning I will go into labor. Oh well. All she honestly does is catch. I'm really not worried. Heck she even said we could schedule an induction if we wanted to in week 39. I really have no desire to do that.
We did finally get a travel system, so now all we need is the baby. Oh yeah, and I need to pack my bag. Just in case!

1 comment:

Tess Weber-Popejoy said...

Are you dog sitting Maggie? I can't believe its almost time for him to be here!!! Can't wait to meet him and get a little "practice" in before Baby Bill is here. Maybe I'll even get Dustin to change a diaper since he never has... could be interesting.