Monday, July 20, 2009

4 month check up

Well, we ventured back to the doctor today for more shots and poking and such. Kane was actually quite the trooper and really only cried for a minute or so.

Weight: 14 bls 7 oz 50%
Height: 26" 80%
Favorite activities: Chewing on his hands, hanging out with Mom, and playing with Mr Jangles.
Temperament: Has a great smile when he wants to and is in a good mood. Can still go from happy to mad in the blink of an eye.
Sleeping habits: Well, I wish I could gloat and brad about this, but we had made some progress and Kane was sleeping from 8 till 2 or 3am, but the last few weeks he's been getting up at 12:30, 4:30 and then waking up at 6am. I guess it could be worse, but it could be much better.

I could never get the video to upload on blogger, so I guess Youtube will have to work. This is the video I had initially meant to upload.

No comments: