Friday, July 24, 2009

Sleep!*?!*

Can someone please explain how it is possible to go from waking up 3 times a night with taking only 2 little naps throughout the day to sleeping 9 straight hours with having 5 little naps during the day? This whole growth spurt thing is killing me. We had established a pretty decent schedule throughtout the day, but the last few days have been nuts and nowhere close. You;d think after 4 months I would have some understanding of my own child, but I'm just as clueless as the day we brought him home. At least he is finally giving up this whole crying business, or at least it only lasts about 45 minutes instead of 2-3 hours.

1 comment:

The Developing Melodies Family said...

Take the 9 hours! :) I dont understand Farrah either... one day when they can talk, there is a slight possibility we may know them. see you later!